What Makes Osteobroth Unique
The purpose of creating a bone broth is to extract the natural bioactive proteins and minerals found in the bones and connective tissues. Our broth is optimally made not only using the traditional cooking and simmering method but also incorporating a proprietary pressure cooking step that is more effective at capturing the natural goodness and resulting in a richer solids content -while using no additives. The dehydration process preserves the integrity of the amino acids, which helps insure that the proteins are delivered at a consistent level, creating a broth powder that has:
- Consistent protein levels
- Shelf stability (2 year shelf life)
- Our powdered chicken broth comes from only USDA inspected fresh chicken with no added hormones and has no antibiotics.
- Convenient powdered form
- Enriched collagen and chondroitin
- No artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives, or flavors
- No peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten or yeast
- 12 grams of protein and just 50 calories
- A light, pleasing taste
- Convenience and practicality - Helping you be consistent with your healthy eating!
Osteobroth is a convenient, powerful chicken bone broth for when you don't have time for homemade.