We're ecstatic to be a part of the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo in Schaumburg, IL!
This will be our first year at this one-of-a-kind expo, and we can't wait to get to know this incredible community of gluten-free and allergen-friendly makers, consumers, sponsors, bloggers and everyone in between. The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo is the biggest gluten free and allergen friendly event in the U.S., and we are honored to be a part of it.
Come chat with us, test our products and get to know what we're about by stopping by booth 1213 May 14 & 15. Can't wait to meet you!
Find out everything you need to know about the Expo here.
About the Expo
The GFAF Expos are the largest and fastest growing special diet consumer events in the US. Started in 2007, the events are professionally managed and have expanded from one to seven cities throughout the United States. In addition to meeting the needs of the Celiac community, the Expo welcomes those with gluten sensitivities, auto-immune/inflammatory diseases and autism.
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
- Entry into the vendor fair with over 100 brands
- Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
- Samples from the vendors are considered to be gluten free.
- Discounted products available for purchase
- Informative classes related to the gluten free and allergen-friendly lifestyle
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
- Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers
Why buy your ticket online?
- Guarantee that you don’t miss out on the Expo – limited tickets available each day
- No need to wait in line at the Expo to buy your ticket